Recently, Canva released The curved text tool to its editor, ending the frustration of thousands of designers and Canva fans worldwide. I’ve mentioned this in my recent Canva features post. Not sure how to use the curve text feature? Here are Simple Ways To Use The Curve Text Tool In Canva You Didn’t Know.
Why is curved text such a big deal? Because it’s one of the main ways to break the bounds of square-box, drag-and-drop design!
Personalizing your design’s texts has never been this easy. With Canva’s curved text feature, you can easily transform your text.
Simple Ways To Use The Curve Text Tool
The simplest way to use the curve text option;
- Add your text to your design.
- Go to the EFFECTS tool.
- Find Curve.
- You can now use the slider to change the degree and direction of the curve.
Creating a curve sentence is basically taking two pieces of text in your design. This results in a cool design.
- add two pieces for text
- angle them in opposide ways to form your sentence.
Curve Around A Word
You need two pieces of text for this sample as well.
- add the two pieces for text.
- only curve one around the straight word and angle it as you wish.
Complete Circle Text
To create a complete circle this can easily be done.
- Add your text to the design
- Apply the curve effects and alter the degree to complete one side.
Extra Tip: Use the letter spacing to create more space between the letters of your curve text.
There are so many fun ways you can incorporate curve text into your designs or logo creating. The possibilities or endless. I hope these ideas to use the curve text tool has helped to come up with brilliant ideas. So go on, and have fun with it!
Liked this post? Share it?
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links