Living with eczema as an adult has been challenging. It mostly left my skin with discolouration and scarring caused over the years. This has left me feeling insecure with my body.
Queue Justine Tissue Oil, a product my mom introduced me to a few years back in the hopes that my scars will eventually lighten.
I’ve tried many tissue oils over the years all promising to help with stretch marks and scars. I always find myself going back to Justine. Justine’s original Tissue Oil gave me body confidence; it’s helped reduce the look of my scaring and discolouration I have battled with for years.
The Justine Tissue Oil contains Sweet Almond, Corn Germ, Wheat Germ, Vitamin E, Castor Oil and Micro Algae.
Here’s a breakdown on the advantages of each main ingredient.
- Reduces puffiness and under-eye circles.
- Improves complexion and skin tone.
- Treats dry skin.
- Improves acne.
- Helps reverse sun damage.
- Reduces the appearance of scars and stretch marks
Corn & Wheat Germ
- Oil is an elixir for skin wellness.
- Packed with antioxidants
- Effectively treats dryness, acne, dark spots, and scars and is a superb organic remedy for eczema.
- Vitamin E helps support the immune system, cell function, and skin health.
- An antioxidant, making it effective at combating the effects of free radicals produced by the metabolism of food and toxins in the environment.
Always wondered why parents used Castor oil on babies?
- Castor oil has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce swelling and puffiness. It could reduce the size of inflamed pimples or eye bags as well.
Micro and macro algae are both found in skincare and boast numerous benefits.
- Algae is also an antioxidant, meaning it protects your skin from free radicals that cause premature ageing.
- An excellent ingredient for those who are worried about ageing skin which is, well, most of us!
These ingredients work well to target scarring and stretch marks whilst also nourishing the skin. Best of all Justine has expanded their Tissue Oil range to include products for hair, body, face and products with SPF.
Over the last few weeks, I have been using the below products;
- Tissue Oil Gold with SPF 25
- Tissue Oil Gold Facial Rejuvenation Cream with SPF 15
- Tissue Oil Intensive Body Butter
- Tissue Oil Multipurpose Moisture Balm
- Tissue Oil Moisturising Body Scrub
- Tissue Oil Lip Therapy
- Original Tissue Oil
- Tissue Oil Foaming Bath Crème
- Tissue Oil Limited Edition
All of these products help to target and improving the appearance of scars and stretch marks over time. I will continue using these products as I’ve already noticed some improvements to my complexion. I have been dealing with discolouration, rough texture and redness around my nose areas. Below is a before and after comparison after just two weeks of continuous use.
Now with Summer coming up, I feel more confident in showing some skin when normally, I wouldn’t! Do you use Tissue Oil to combat your skin concerns? I would love to read your story.