Using a scrolling video in your graphics is a creative way to show off your latest blog content or use it to promote your business. It gives your followers a sneak peek of what to expect. Today you will learn How To Create A Scrolling Video Mockup In Canva.
Video content performs well and seems to be taking over social media platforms. With the social world moving into video content.
As bloggers, this adds more pressure in implementing more video graphics. All you need is a Canva account, which by now everyone is using Canva to design their graphics. Canva makes creating a scrolling video simpler with a few easy steps to follow.
What can you use scrolling video graphics for?
- Reveal the launch of your new website
- Highlight your latest blog post
- Give a sneak peek inside your membership or course
- Showcase new products in your shop
- And so much more!
How To Create A Scrolling Video Mockup In Canva
- Record 5-10 seconds of your scroll (I use quick time on Mac, you can also use Windows + G to access the option to screen record on Windows)
- Have your mockup placed on your design the way you like it. I propose a computer or laptop mockup.
- Next under uploads, you will find two options (photos or videos)
- Choose Video and upload your video in Canva
- Wait until the image uploads and finished processing (this will take a few minutes)
- Drop your image into your mockup and adjust it to fit
- Download as video and add to your social media or website!
And like that, you have a gorgeous scrolling video to showcase the latest content on your social media platforms.
The great thing is that you can use gorgeous stock images to make your scrolling video look more professional, or you can use your images. This is totally up to you.