The one thing that Instagram lacks is the limitation to link sharing. You only get to share one link on your profile and that’s it! There are many third-party platforms available where you can create a link in bio Instagram page but I am going to show you How To Create A Custom Instagram Link In Bio Page!
The downside of using a third party link platform like Milkshake or Linktree is that you driving all the traffic to these sites! You are also limited to design that is not on brand and some are at a cost to utilised extra features. Well, I am here to tell you that you need to remove it RIGHT NOW!
You can easily create your own Instagram link in bio page by using your very own website.
Benefits Of Having A Custom Instagram Landing Page On Your WordPress Website
- It’s consistent with your brand and there are no watermarks.
- It redirects peoples attention to your website, free from the distractions of other accounts.
- Can be fully customised to guide people along the customer journey.
- Unique to you.
- You can set it up so you don’t have to update it every single time.
- It’s 100% free since you already have your site.
- It’s easy to track your traffic and engagement.
- Makes IG users feel valued that you’ve created a page of resources exclusive to them.
How to create a custom instagram link in bio page
1. Create An Instagram Landing Page
Create a new page and give it an Instagram related URL such as domain.com/Insta or domain.com/instagram. It has to be short, memorable and easily viewed on your Instagram profile.
2. Design Your Page
This is where you can truly create something your own! Add all the details you want to share with your readers.
- Latest Blog Posts (Use Summary Block)
- Download Lead Magnet (Newsletter Block)
- View Portfolio (Button linking to portfolio)
- Share Other Social Platforms ( Share social media buttons)
- Share shop products ( Add your woo-commerce shop products if you have an online store)
You can also use plugins like Elementor to create even more beautiful custom pages. If you have a 17th avenue template design like myself it already comes with an Instagram Landing Page that you can custom. To check if your template design already has an option to do this as mine does.
3. Link To Your Instagram
Once you are happy with your landing page design share the link to your Instagram, the great thing about this landing page is that you can share it anywhere you want!
Now wasn’t that easy? The possibilities are endless and best of all your website is getting all the traffic!