Are you a girl boss with a blog? lifestyle blogger or a female entrepreneur? If so, the following WordPress Templates are the perfect gems to help you build a professional website in no time. Here are 5 Best Feminine WordPress Themes For Every GirlBoss!
Why should you choose a premium feminine WordPress theme?
Although there are plenty of free WordPress themes online which you can find. the free themes can be at a disadvantage for you.
- Limited Support – If anything goes wrong or you need help and assistance regarding your theme, this is something you don’t have access to when using a free theme.
- Limited Features – Free themes usually have basic features whereas a premium template is jam-packed with features you can use at your advantage.
- Basic Looking – Free themes lack in design, you will only find very basic looking themes and its not as customisable as a paid template.
If you are on a hunt of a professional theme then these are all great options to look into.
1. Charlotte by 17th Avenue
Charlotte is a feminine, functional & stylish template. Featuring two unique homepage options, Charlotte is perfect for entrepreneurs, bloggers and e-commerce shops.
2. Hadleigh by Pix & Hue
Perfect for online businesses, creatives, bloggers, and influencers, the Hadleigh WordPress theme is a feminine and modern theme that will help you make a strong impression online. The Hadleigh WordPress theme comes with a set of eight beautifully-designed pages, including five home page options. Choose from multiple layouts to elevate your blog, grow your following, and showcase your best work online.
3. ChicBoss by Bluchic
Created for service-based entrepreneurs who work 1:1 with clients and also sell digital products.
The ChicBoss theme is designed to help you book clients faster and also create passive income from your digital products — because you deserve a site that works for you and not the other way around.
4. Junho by Kotryna Bass Designs
Are you a creative soul that needs a place to express your thoughts, photography & anything in between? Then Creative WordPress theme for bloggers Junho is your match! You also get custom Canva templates to suit your brand when purchasing this template.
5. Blush Co.by My Boutique Themes
Blush Co. is a feminine WordPress Theme for Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Bloggers. There are also three options of this template for you to choose from.
There are so many options out there worth looking into. Have a favourite? Let me know in the comments below.