It’s no secret that I love using Canva. It’s the only app I use to create all my graphics, it’s easy to use. Canva is constantly releasing new features to make creating content more assessable, even if you don’t have a creative bone in your body! Talking about features today I’m sharing 3 New Features In Canva You Have To Try Today!
By now, everyone and their granny have heard about Canva. You might be using it yourself to create graphics for your blog and social media platforms. Yet, you might not know these 3 new features in Canva. Canva usually has a subtle way of adding new features to the platform!
Here are 3 New Features In Canva You Have To Try Today!
1. Shadows Effects
Okay, we all know that Canva released the shadow text effect. Canva has also just launched the ability to add shadow effects to images. This is great for add shadows to images like product cut-outs to make the items pop! This is something Picmonkey uses has had for a while! But I’m super thrilled that Canva has finally added this to their arsenal of tools.
How to use:
- On your Canva project choose an item with a removed background, this can be a beauty product or face cut out.
- Click on the effects.
- Find Shadows
- Choose the shadow effect you want to use.
- You can now change the shadow size, transparency, blur and colour!
2. Change Title Names
Didn’t you find it annoying having to rename the images after you downloaded multiple designs from your Canva project? Well, now Canva has added the ability to change the title names on each Canva graphic you create. This is extremely useful if you’re wanting to launch graphics on certain days and needing to give them separate names.
How to use:
- On your graphics next to the page number, you will find the page title appear simply add your title to each graphic.
- You can then download them in bulk and each title name you added will appear!
3. Tidy Up
Canva also released a new feature called tidy up! Now you can easily tidy up your elements on our design with the click of one button! This tool is extremely useful when you have many elements in one design. No more having to change the aligned of one element at a time. This will save you so much time creating your designs!
How to use:
- Drag your mouse over all your elements.
- Go to position, on the right-hand corner of Canva.
- You’ll find the tool called tidy up.
Haven’t tried Canva pro? Sign-up now and get a free 30-day Canva pro trial!
These tools have been extremely useful of late. If you’re an avid Canva user I hope you make use of these new features in Canva to take your designs to the next level.
What is your favourite new Canva feature on this list? Let me know in the comments below!